Refer a Friend
And you’ll both receive £25 off your next order!
Simply get your friend to quote FRIEND25 when placing an order with us!
We’re working harder than ever for you. We’ve recently invested in a raft of new equipment in order to offer ever better quality and service, as well as increased speed and capacity.
We are looking to deliver the same excellent service to more clients. We promise that if you help us with an opportunity, we’ll do the rest!
- 1.1.1. Programme: Cascade Group’s refer a friend programme.
- 1.1.2. Referrer: An existing client of Cascade Group participating in the Programme.
- 1.1.3. Recruit: The person being referred.
- 1.1.4. Code: The promotional code given to each Referrer.
- 1.1.5. User: Individuals who are accessing or using the Programme either as a Referrer or as a Recruit referred to Cascade Group’s Services and the use of ‘User’ or ‘you’ shall be a reference to either or both as the context permits.
- 1.1.6. Reward: The reward amount offered by Cascade Group under the Programme. The Reward will vary by campaign. The active Reward for a Referrer is shown on various marketing collateral.
1.2. Programme eligibility and delivery
- 1.2.1. The Referrer and Recruit will each receive the Reward when the Recruit successfully pays for the services received from Cascade Group, subject to these conditions.
- 1.2.2. The Recruit agrees that their first name, last name, company name, phone number and email address may be shared with the Referrer.
- 1.2.3. Referrers must be existing Cascade Group members. Recruits must not already be clients of Cascade Group under any email address or alias.
- 1.2.4. The Recruit must use the Referrer’s Code to receive the Reward. Referrals claimed retrospectively are not eligible and will not be rewarded. Cascade Group is not responsible for failure to issue Rewards resulting from an incorrectly quoted Code.
- 1.2.5. A Referrer or a Recruit will not receive more than one Reward per account.
- 1.2.6. The Referrer will be notified once a Recruit has successfully paid in full.
- 1.2.7. Rewards will be delivered to the Referrer and the Recruit as credit into their account.
- 1.2.8. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Programme or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a User’s Cascade Group account for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards accumulated by the User are forfeited.
- 1.2.9. Every Reward advertised on Cascade Group’s website will be subject to this Agreement. In addition, the Reward will be subject to any specific or bespoke terms notified to you at the time you take part in the Programme.
1.3. Promotion of Codes
- 1.3.1. You must make it clear when referring a friend that it is a personal recommendation and that you do not represent Cascade Group or any Cascade Group employee when promoting the Programme Code.
- 1.3.2. No paid advertising of Codes is allowed across any search engines or social media platform.
- 1.3.3. We have a no tolerance spam policy.
- 1.3.4. If a Referrer provides a Code to a Recruit by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members.
- 1.3.5. By submitting an email address to Cascade Group, the Referrer represents that he/she has their prior consent.
- 1.3.6. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Code in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” is expressly prohibited.
- 1.3.7. Each User is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable law. A User who does not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, shall indemnify Cascade Group against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such spam.
- 1.3.8. Codes may not be posted or shared on review platforms such as, but not limited to Trustpilot and Google reviews. This is to protect the integrity of reviews.
- 1.3.9. Codes may not be posted or shared in reply to Cascade Group’s platforms, or Cascade Group profiles on other platforms. This includes but is not limited to the Cascade Group social media pages. This is to ensure that these platforms remain a place for their intended content and discussions.
1.4. Further Obligations
- 1.4.1. Users are responsible for any tax implications resulting from receiving a Reward.
1.5. Cascade Group Programme discretion
- 1.5.1. Cascade Group reserves the right to verify Referrers and Recruits, and require proof of eligibility.
- 1.5.2. The method by which Users may refer shall be at the absolute discretion of Cascade Group.
- 1.5.3. Cascade Group has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Users; however, Cascade Group may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Programme.
- 1.5.4. Cascade Group may remove posts shared on our community, social media, or review platforms if they are in breach of these terms.
- 1.5.5. Cascade Group may delay issuing a Reward for the purposes of investigation. Cascade Group may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Cascade Group deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of this Agreement, or believes will impose potential liability on Cascade Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- 1.5.6. Any decision by Cascade Group in respect of whether or not a User is entitled to a Reward shall be final and binding.
1.6. Suspension of the Referral Programme
- 1.6.1. Cascade Group may suspend your Reward at any time should you be in breach of this Agreement.
- 1.6.2. If we suspend your Reward for any reason, we may refuse to provide you the right to receive any Rewards.
- 1.6.3. Cascade Group may suspend the Programme at any time for any reason.