We can do both. Assembled folders can be glued which gives a better overall finish but they need omore storage space, flatpack folders can have interlocking ‘leaves’ but are a bit more flimsy when used.
Personalised folders are a great way of showcasing your documents, whether that is product portfolios or training literature, sales presentations or quotations, and press information or practical information. With one generic folder, you can change and tailor the contents of your folders for specific purposes.
Folders can be provided assembled and glued or designed with interlocking flaps so that they can be stored flatpacked. We also offer folders with or without a seal, folders with 2,3 and 4 flaps, and folders with spines of any size. We have a range of different standing templates for our printed presentation folders and can even offer custom ringbinder services featuring printed inserts or custom-printed hardback covers.
Our standard printed presentation folder solutions are printed on high quality 350gsm artboard and we offer a range of coloured, textured and pearlised papers upon request.
Folder options include:
- A4, A5, A6 or custom sizes
- Single sided print or double sided printing
- Single or double pocket options and even 6 page roll-outs
- Custom capacity to suit your requirements
- Glued and assembled or Interlocking flaps
- Gloss or matt lamination to one or both sides
- CD pockets, business card slots, pen slots and other slots to suit your application
- Spot UV, Foiling and other Special Finishing Options.
Most Popular FAQ’s for Folders
We don’t actually have one but we do recommend a minimum order quantity of at least 250 to achieve a cost effective ‘per unit’ price.